Our Official National Debt:
The price of freedom is eternal vigilance - Thomas Jefferson
The United States is a republic where We the People choose representatives to govern us and this land. It is our responsibility to become educated about and engaged in the political process.
We must influence elections, hold elected officials accountable and fight for our core values: Fiscal Responsibility, Constitutionally Limited Government and Free Markets. Organized by dedicated volunteers and maintained by an active membership, we ask YOU to GET INFORMED and GET ACTIVE.
On April 15, 2009 citizens converged at the corner of Orange and Redlands Blvd in downtown Redlands. With flags flying and signs waving we united to make our voice heard. The tea party movement and the Redlands Tea Party Patriots continue to grow in numbers and strength. Join us and volunteer today. To become a member click on the 'contact us' tab above.
Welcome to the Redlands Tea Party
Call Gov. Brown on these 10 bills
2012's Top 10 Worst Bills
Call the Governor ASAP and urge him to veto the worst bills of 2012!
Phone: (916) 445-2841
Fax: (916) 558-3160
1. AB 1081-Turns California into a sanctuary state for illegal immigrants by prohibiting law enforcement from cooperating with federal immigration authorities
2. AB 2189- Grants California driver's licenses - gateway identification - to illegal immigrants
3. SB 901- Allows illegal immigrants to pay income taxes in California in exchange for not being deported, thus legalizing employment of illegal immigrants while we still have a nearly 11% unemployment rate
4. AB 1532- Establishes the framework for Cap and Trade funding, taking another step toward imposing this tax on California businesses
5. AB 1527- Violates the second amendment by banning the open carry of unloaded long arm guns
6. AB 1436- Allows individuals to register to vote on Election Day, ensuring that no one can check eligibility before the person votes
7. AB 216 - Disallows deceased persons' names from being purged from the voter rolls to ensure no one ineligible to vote uses their name
8. AB 2109- Requires Parents to receive a state licensed doctor's signature before they can opt their children out of vaccinations, thus putting a parent's decision in the hands of the state
9. SB 1221- Bans the use of hounds when hunting bears and bobcats, although the State will continue to use this practice for bear population control. This is the height of government hypocrisy
10. AB 1492- Increases taxes on lumber products, furthering the decline of construction and manufacturing in our State